Monday, August 31, 2015

First day


I sat in the backseat of my dad’s pickup truck nervously awaiting was to start to the next four years of my life. As we made a left turn into the parking lot I sat nearly trembling in my seat. The truck pulled up to the front of the school as made dad told me "have a great day". "I'll try" I nervously responded as I jumped out of the car. My first class of the day was band. I had two weeks of band camp previously and I felt comfortable with most of the people in my class. Next I had an off mod where me and some kids sat around in the cafeteria, confused on what we should be doing with our newfound freedom. Afterwards I had religion class which is not too exciting to begin with but my teacher doesn’t make it much better. Next came advisory where a bunch of upperclassmen I didn’t know sat around and stared at each other. I had honors bio after that and my teacher seems nice and I hope will make the class fun. Next was English which I hope will not have a lot of writing in the class. Finally, came human geography. Mr.Schick seems cool and is pretty funny so I think I will enjoy his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment