Wednesday, September 16, 2015

First Test


The test today was a lot different than the social studies tests I have taken before I public school. Most of my tests were open book because my teacher could not finish the unit in time and we ended up missing most of the material covered in a unit. The BCRs were straight from the textbook and were not hard to find. This is the first Social studies test that I have studied for in the past two years. Units would sometimes last for half of the quarter and we would end up still missing most of the material. This unit was a lot different than the units from public school too. At my school, our teacher would give us worksheets and that would be how we learned the lesson. We would cover the same topic for sometimes up to a week. The test was easy but I didn’t like all the written responses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment