Today in
class we talked about how technology is effecting people’s motivation and
whether or not technology has a positive impact. Most people agreed that technology
is positive to society. I tend to disagree. I feel that some forms of
technology, for medical or transportation use, are a good thing for society. Other
forms of technology, like cell phones and smart glasses, can influence society
in a negative way. Albert Einstein is quoted saying “I fear the day that
technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation
of idiots.” The link below shows how this day has arrived. Walk into any public
restaurant, park, or just walk along the street and see that the majority of
people have lost human interaction to technology. Now with things like google
glasses, it’s scary to think how much worse this problem will become in the
future.
No comments:
Post a Comment