Friday, September 4, 2015

Action Plan


Now that I’m starting at John Carroll I was think of ways that I could become a more successful student while still being able to have fun and meet new people. Below is five different ways that I will be able to accomplish my goals and get to be a better student.

1: Join multiple sports teams

     Sports are a great way to relieve stress and clear your mind before another long day of school. I                                                          currently am playing JV volleyball and I plan on playing lacrosse as well.

2: Take an economics course

     Economics is a career that hopefully I will be able to have one day and I could learn the basics now in high school.

3: Study more often

    Often in middle school I found that I forgot about quizzes and did not study the night before. Studying will improve my grades.

4: Continue playing in the band

     Playing the trumpet is enjoyable and can also relieve stress.

5: Take an AP course

     An AP course can help improve my GPA and allow me to take higher classes.

1 comment:

  1. Go Matt! Interesting how you think of sports as a way to reduce stress. That is a great attitude, especially since sports can add stress if you don't have the right perspective. I think you are going to do well at JC!

    ReplyDelete